.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
'
'
'
'

Sunday, May 30, 2010

By Sarah Bull

Stickwitu: Lewis Hamilton can't take his eyes off Pussycat Dolls singer girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger following his win at the Turkish Grand Prix


They couldn't have looked happier if they tried.

Lewis Hamilton and Nicole Scherzinger failed to disguise their love for one another as they celebrated earlier today following Hamilton's win at the Turkish Grand Prix.

And it seems we will be seeing a lot more of 31-year-old Scherzinger in the pit, as Hamilton has revealed she is his 'lucky charm'.

He said: 'Every time she seems to come I seem to win. I think it was Monaco 2008 she came, Hungary I won and Singapore last year, so she is definitely a little bit lucky for me I think.'


So in love: The pair can't hide their feelings for each other as they pose trackside in Istanbul


And the feeling is most definitely mutual - as Hamilton's presence at Scherzinger's Dancing With The Stars final saw her clinch the title.

But where some girlfriends might resent being dragged along to race tracks, Scherzinger - who was dressed in a long purple maxi dress - insisted she loved watching the race, and cheered her 25-year-old beau through to the finish line.

Following the race, she said: 'I’m very proud of him. Good job babe! I just got so excited in the garage. But I'm just so proud of him.'

Scherzinger and Hamilton have been dating since 2007 and, apart from a brief split earlier this year, appear to be happier than ever.


Stylish pair: Nicole wore a plunging purple and blue maxi dress to the race circuit


Close: Nicole holds tightly onto Lewis's arm as they walk to the race track


The win marks somewhat of a career comeback for former Formula One champion Hamilton, who hasn't won a race since September.

But McLaren driver Hamilton insisted he has never been away, adding: 'I don't think I was ever gone. I have just been a little unfortunate up until now and I think, bit by bit, myself and the team have just worked very hard to chip away.

'Yesterday we qualified second. We knew that was just one step we needed to make. They made it very tough for us but we put up a good fight.'


Tender: Lewis pushes Nicole's hair away from her face as they talk before the race


Happy: The pair couldn't stop smiling throughout the day - especially after Lewis won the race


But it was a tight call for Hamilton, who just beat McLaren teammate Jenson Button at the finish line.

Hamilton said: 'Me and Jenson had a good little battle. He got me on the outside into turn 13 and then fortunately I was able to get him back into turn one and so that was definitely unexpected.

'But a really fair battle with him and a great result for the team. Our second one-two. I think we truly deserved it.'

Hamilton added that he wanted to dedicate his win to his father Anthony, adding: 'It's his 50th birthday tomorrow. Perfect way for him to celebrate.'


Time to celebrate: Lewis and Nicole wear McLaren victory T-shirts to celebrate the win


Teammate: The pair were joined by Jenson Button, who came second in the race


source: dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment