.:[Double Click To][Close]:.
'
'
'
'

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE By Andy Hooper

Rise and shine: up at 7.15am and dress for school in front of all my medals (above). Over breakfast my dad Rob helps me reply to each item of fanmail with a note and a picture. Then it’s off to school for 8.50am...

Look around the walls of his bedroom and you can see what Tom Daley has already achieved in his 15 years.

Last year, Daley was diving to World Championship glory in Rome and the summer before he caught the imagination of a nation when he competed at the Beijing Olympics, watched by a global audience of 500 million.

This week, the Plymouth schoolboy returned to classes after the half-term break and gave Sportsmail an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at a very ordinary day for an extraordinary athlete.





Gym’ll fix it: after school it’s down the gym or the pool – I train six days a week. I do lots of agility work with my GB team-mates Tonia Couch (L) and Brooke Graddon (R)


Making a splash: I put that hard work at the gym to the test at the Plymouth pool


Quick bite: dinner (above) before mum Debbie (below) checks my homework. I’m taking my GCSEs a year early so I’ve got my work cut out








source: dailymail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment